ELEMS offers a wide range of professional services all designed to help you and your company reach your maximum potential. We will leverage best practices from across the spectrum to ensure that you get the highest quality services. We provide the following management consulting services. We are also available for subcontract opportunities.
- Coaching (1-on-1, Group)
- Training Seminars
- Speaking Services (Keynote, Break-out Sessions, Conferences)
- Lunch and Learn
(1) The C.O.R.E Leadership Development Model. This evidence-based model was researched and documented in my book, Gifted to Lead: 4 Steps to Releasing Your Leadership Potential.
(2) The Leadership Build Zone. This fun, innovative, and thought-provoking board game is designed to teach leadership principles in a fun, non-threatening, and cost-saving environment.
(3) CEO has over 35 years of leadership, management, and technology expertise. While at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University, Dr. Gillam researched and authored the report, "Exploring Information Security Challenges Facing Federal Chief Information Security Officers Using the Competing Security Cultures Framework."
(4) A retired military senior officer, the CEO has extensive international experience. Maximized prior consulting experience with Booz Allen Hamilton to collaborate with team of Georgetown consultants to develop short and long-term business growth strategies for Mthente, an international management consulting firm in Cape town, South Africa.